Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Coog73 Coog73 is offline

Default labels won't print

Any ideas why labels we have printed successfully before won't print now? I
highlighted the label contents in MS Word 2003, selected tools/mailing and
labels/ and checked the full page and the same Avery label type I used
before. When I click Print, the software looks like it's doing its thing,
but nothing shows up at the printer nor is it in the queue.
Confused!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Do they show up in Print Preview? If not you may have accidentally formatted
the text as hidden. This can occur if you have the automatic update option
checked in the format style dialog.

If they do show up in print preview, then the problem may be with your
printer driver or its settings.