Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default Drop Down list will not choose Yes in protected 2007 form

Using Word 2007 with legacy tools for drop down form field. Only one user has
the problem which is - can not choose Yes from the drop down field. He sends
me the document and I have no problem. The document is on his desktop. The
problem is with his PC, but I don't know what else to check.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you!
--
2007 Newbie