Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default change from jpeg to pdf

How do I change a faxed copy from jpeg to pdf to make changes
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could convert it using IrfanView (ww.irfanview.com) which is a free
download. But you depending upon what you mean by changes, converting it to
a .pdf will either be unnecessary (as you can make changes to the jpg in
IrfanView) or will not allow you to make the changes anyway.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Deb" wrote in message
How do I change a faxed copy from jpeg to pdf to make changes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In addition to what Doug has said, if you want to make the jpg into an
editable Word document you will need OCR software to make the conversion to
Word doc (not PDF which is another graphical format).