Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sonja Sonja is offline

Default center page top to bottom

How do I center my text top to bottom? In Word 2003 it was under page
layout, justify
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:45:01 -0800, Sonja
wrote:

How do I center my text top to bottom? In Word 2003 it was under page
layout, justify

Assuming you now have Word 2007, it's in the same dialog but it takes
a different path to get there.

Click the Page Layout tab of the ribbon. In the bottom right corner of
the Page Setup group, click the little button to open the Page Setup
dialog.

The setting you want is on the Layout tab of the dialog, labeled
Vertical alignment (not "justify"). Also, if you don't want the whole
document to be vertically centered, first select the text you do want
to center and then open the dialog; set the Apply To dropdown at the
bottom of the dialog to "Selected text". Word will automatically
insert section breaks before and after the selection to limit the
extent of the centering.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman