Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yeye yeye is offline

Default Word 2007 Normal template for different users

I've made some changes to the Normal template, like adding some (macros)
buttons to the Quick Access toolbar, AutoCorrect options, some new styles
etc, all under my log in info. How to make these changes possible to another
users on my computer? Looks like they use the original Normal.dotm and don't
see my Normal.dotm

Thank you to everyone.
--
yy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have not changed the default location (which it appears you have not)
enter or copy
%appdata%\Microsoft\Templates to the address window of Windows Explorer or
your browser and you will be taken to the folder that contains the default
template - which for Word 2007 is normal.dotm. Note that this folder is
normally hidden which is why you could not find it by browsing.