Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kayakguy kayakguy is offline

Default How do I save a custom envelope setting in Word 2007?

I would like to set up a custom envelope for a 6x9 envelope in Word 2007 and
save it like I could in 2003. I don't see any way to save the custom settings
in current program. Anyone found a way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The sizes of envelope you can configure are determined by the printer
driver. For non standard sizes it is simpler to use a standard paper size
and move the margins so that it prints correctly on your envelopes when
inserted in the printer on place of the standard paper.
If you want to use various envelope sizes, then the best plan is to use
envelope templates. You can either start from scratch or start from the #10
templates you can download from my web site which include the automation to
fill the address from Outlook. (Link at the bottom of
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm)
You may also find http://www.gmayor.com/EnvelopesAndLabels.htm (for #10
envelopes) useful.