Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dirk Dirk is offline

Default Two sided printing with a mail merge data source

I have a 2 pages document with mail merge data source and the 1st page is
letter head layout and the 2nd is plain. The problem I encountered is when I
print it via a duplex printer by two sided printing operation that only the
1st and 2nd page were printed as two sided printing.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check your page layout paper settings for a start. Otherwise the issue is
probably a reflection on how the printer driver interprets the paper command
when you have different headers. You may in a worst case have to
conditionally insert the header and have the same header running through the
document e.g.

{IF {Page} = 1 "Put the header here" }

You should be able to copy and paste the whole of your header between the
quotes.