Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bigbaka bigbaka is offline

Default why is extra information page being printed in Word

Every time I print a document in Word 2003 I first get an informational page
printed that lists some details of the file history and number of characters,
etc. This just popped up several days ago, and in my 15 years of using Office
products I have never seen or heard of such a thing.

My real question is "How do I get rid of this feature?".

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Tools, Options, Print tab, uncheck the Document Properties box in the Include
with document section.

Hope this helps
DeanH

"bigbaka" wrote:

Every time I print a document in Word 2003 I first get an informational page
printed that lists some details of the file history and number of characters,
etc. This just popped up several days ago, and in my 15 years of using Office
products I have never seen or heard of such a thing.

My real question is "How do I get rid of this feature?".

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"bigbaka" wrote:

Every time I print a document in Word 2003 I first get an informational page
printed that lists some details of the file history and number of characters,
etc. This just popped up several days ago, and in my 15 years of using Office
products I have never seen or heard of such a thing.

My real question is "How do I get rid of this feature?".

Thanks!

every time I print I get an extra page of information? Jason Microsoft Word Help 3 March 26th 09 10:05 PM
Extra Borders Appear in Table when Printed Lori Tables 0 August 6th 08 05:20 PM
Extra printed page Mr. Smith New Users 1 December 19th 07 12:36 AM
Word 2003 - Page Layout problem - extra page at end ... Trish Page Layout 1 November 21st 07 08:43 AM
Hyperlinks in Microsoft Word 2003 show the "hidden" information when printed LenaL Tables 2 June 30th 07 06:50 AM