Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimberly Kimberly is offline

Default hidden Headers and footers

I have a document that has about 100 pages and the document has six
chapters. I have section breaks at the end of each chapter. I want one
blank page at the end of each chapter to seperate the chapters. Is it
possible to suppress or hide footer info so that those pages can be totally
blank, yet still keep the incrementing page numbers?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you really want a blank page at the end of each chapter or just that each
chapter start on a new recto (or verso) page? If the latter, you can change
the Next Page section breaks to Odd Page or Even Page. This will cause Word
to insert a totally blank page as needed. You won't see this page in Word at
all (unless you're viewing page spreads in Print Preview), but it will be
"printed" when you print the document.

http://word.mvps.org

"Kimberly" wrote in message
I have a document that has about 100 pages and the document has six
chapters. I have section breaks at the end of each chapter. I want one
blank page at the end of each chapter to seperate the chapters. Is it
possible to suppress or hide footer info so that those pages can be
totally
blank, yet still keep the incrementing page numbers?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Kimberly" wrote in message
I have a document that has about 100 pages and the document has six
chapters. I have section breaks at the end of each chapter. I want one
blank page at the end of each chapter to seperate the chapters. Is it
possible to suppress or hide footer info so that those pages can be
totally
blank, yet still keep the incrementing page numbers?

Hidden Headers & Footers Doug Boufford Page Layout 1 March 19th 08 02:15 PM
Headers and footers Esme33 New Users 1 September 8th 06 12:20 PM
Headers and Footers DMKanz Microsoft Word Help 3 June 23rd 06 07:42 PM
Headers/Footers Alberto Page Layout 1 May 20th 05 10:00 AM
Headers & Footers Again! Alasdair Crockett New Users 23 February 19th 05 11:03 PM