Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ray ray is offline

Default Word 2003 documents printing small

I am having a weird problem I installed office 2003 on a number of machines
in our labs, when the users logs on double click on a word file then the user
send the file to print it prints in the upper left of the page approximately
25% of the page. It happen ins office 2007 also but more office 2003. Upon
reading I reject all Track changes, turn of background printing while in the
document it still prints small. I reinstalled print driver same problem.
When the user exist word then reopens word, open the same problematic file it
prints ok. It is happening on a number of machines. Sometime the students
accesses their email online double click on the word file send it to print
same problem save it then re-opens word select the file it prints ok. Need
your help Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you tried *updating* the printer driver?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP