Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dstarss Dstarss is offline

Default Locked Checklist

I've created a standard checklist in Word 2007, and according to what I've read I need to create continous section breaks and then lock the particular section to get it to work. So far, so good, the problem is when I look that particular section (located in the middle of the page) Word looks the header and footer too. Is there a way around this? I don't really need the checklist to be looked for any other reason than the fact that it doesn't seem to be clickable if I don't.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...docmanagement/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Much depends on what the point of the check list happens to be. See for
example http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm which demonstrates a check box
that does not require the form to be locked.

"Dstarss" / wrote in message
I've created a standard checklist in Word 2007, and according to what I've
read I need to create continous section breaks and then lock the
particular section to get it to work. So far, so good, the problem is when
I look that particular section (located in the middle of the page) Word
looks the header and footer too. Is there a way around this? I don't
really need the checklist to be looked for any other reason than the fact
that it doesn't seem to be clickable if I don't.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...docmanagement/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dstarss Dstarss is offline

It's only purpose is as a visible indication, I don't really need any particular function associated with it. I've seen Word documents with checklist that aren't locked or contain any macros I just can't figure out how they did it.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...cked-Checklist
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dstarss Dstarss is offline

It's only purpose is as a visible indication, I don't really need any particular function associated with it. I've seen Word documents with checklist that aren't locked or contain any macros I just can't figure out how they did it.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...cked-Checklist

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dstarss Dstarss is offline

Thanks for the help by the way.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...cked-Checklist
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dstarss Dstarss is offline

Thanks for the help by the way.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...cked-Checklist

Checklist Formatting smccullers Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 09 04:35 AM
Printing a Checklist whatever Microsoft Word Help 3 April 30th 08 06:14 AM
Checklist Boxes sunrosejenn Microsoft Word Help 1 March 23rd 06 05:43 PM
checklist dpmando Tables 4 July 9th 05 05:34 PM
Checklist for PDA a144mb Microsoft Word Help 2 March 17th 05 07:41 PM