Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lcshrm lcshrm is offline

Default Text bullets

How do you recommend adding text-only "bullets" to a document?

I have a frequent need to create one or more styles that add a specific word
to the start of a paragraph, such as special notices (Tip:, Caution:, Note:,
Danger:, etc.) or other content (e.g., GAP: in a gap analysis report).

It would be nice to include this in the paragraph style as a bullet so that
its use is consistent.

--
lcshrm
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement