Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
yelselnotrab1958 yelselnotrab1958 is offline

Default how to make year calendar 2010 half the page of an A4 sheet

im having problems makeing my calendar small about half A4 heet sjze using
publisher and word can you help 2007 series
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If you just want to print it half size, have you tried the scaling options
in the Print dialog? Otherwise, you're going to have to make a lot of
changes in what is probably a table with set row height and column width,
change font size, etc.

http://word.mvps.org

"yelselnotrab1958" wrote in
message ...