Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Colors in Word 2007

How do you get a nice, true blue font color in Word 2007? 2003 used to have a
nice blue, but the closest I can get in 2007 has RGB values of 84, 141, and
212. It's kind of a wishy-washy grayish sky blue instead of a nice true blue.

Is there any way I can get the same blue color that used to be standard in
2003 onto the standard colors pallette?

Thanks,

Jerry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are looking for the color that was identified just as Blue in the
Word 2003 color palette, then it's RGB 0, 0, 255.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jerry" wrote in message
How do you get a nice, true blue font color in Word 2007? 2003 used to
have a
nice blue, but the closest I can get in 2007 has RGB values of 84, 141,
and
212. It's kind of a wishy-washy grayish sky blue instead of a nice true
blue.

Is there any way I can get the same blue color that used to be standard in
2003 onto the standard colors pallette?

Thanks,

Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Is there any way to get that color onto the color palette so I can just click
on it? Or do I need to go into More Colors and Custom to set it every time?

Thanks.

"Jerry" wrote in message
How do you get a nice, true blue font color in Word 2007? 2003 used to
have a
nice blue, but the closest I can get in 2007 has RGB values of 84, 141,
and
212. It's kind of a wishy-washy grayish sky blue instead of a nice true
blue.

Is there any way I can get the same blue color that used to be standard in
2003 onto the standard colors pallette?

Thanks,

Jerry

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're using it as a font or shading color, you can save it as part of a
paragraph or character style. A border color can also be saved as part of a
paragraph style.

http://word.mvps.org