Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HerrHook HerrHook is offline

Default How can I include the appendix designation (A, B...) in the TOC

I want page numbering to include Appendix designation (i.e., A-1, B-10, etc.)
which will appear in the TOC and tables of figures and tables.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/ChapterNumber.htm and
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

http://word.mvps.org