Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xander Xander is offline

Default Table of Contents for each section

I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document.
They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e
perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have
no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their
respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every
chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other
methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields
and changed their levels appropriately. I have not messed with "Heading" in
the text formatting box. Any ideas how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Agreed... and Xander, if you can describe *exactly* what you did, and
what did (or didn't) happen, we can try to explain what you still need
to make the method work. "No luck" doesn't get us there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman