jrdnoland jrdnoland is offline
Junior Member

Default Advanced Word Programming

Can anyone recommend a good (learn by example) book or a good tutorial or web based class for learning advanced word programming. Mostly dealing with Word 07 and VBA?

I'm fairly proficient with Excel VBA, but I need some training to get to that level with Word.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "Getting To Grips With VBA Basics In 15 Minutes” at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...csIn15Mins.htm

and other pages on that website.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"jrdnoland" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a good (learn by example) book or a good tutorial
or web based class for learning advanced word programming. Mostly
dealing with Word 07 and VBA?

I'm fairly proficient with Excel VBA, but I need some training to get
to that level with Word.

Thanks

--
jrdnoland

jrdnoland jrdnoland is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Robbins - Word MVP View Post

"jrdnoland" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a good (learn by example) book or a good tutorial
or web based class for learning advanced word programming. Mostly
dealing with Word 07 and VBA?

I'm fairly proficient with Excel VBA, but I need some training to get
to that level with Word.

Thanks

--
jrdnoland
Thanks Doug! I'll look at it in depth more later. I took a brief look and noticed that the recommended books link is broken.

But it looks like a useful site.