Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ScottC ScottC is offline

Default I get a Visual Basic Error When I try to print from the File Menu

Whenever I try to print from the file menu, I get a Visual Basic Error
stating "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online
help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable
macros."

I can print from the Print Preview Page, but I cannot change my printing
options. What do I do.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] is offline

It would appear that you have a macro hiding someplace - probably in an
add-in or your Normal template or, if it's only certain documents that are
affected, a specific document template - that's intercepting the FilePrint
command. Start digging around and see what you can find. Look for anything
related to macros or add-ins and go from there. If we knew the version of
Word you're using, we could probably be a bit more specific...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix