oohkevino

Default How are several mail merge records displayed on the same page?

I am making postcards on perforated legal size paper. Each page needs to
display three unique records (consisting of name, address, city, state, zip,
and postnet barcode).

When I place the fields on the page the same record is displayed three
times. How can this be corrected?

oohkevino

Thank you!