Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JordanRunner JordanRunner is offline

Default In Word 2007, I want to enable tabbing between fields in my .docm

In Developer Mode, how can I set the properties of my fields to support
tabbing from one field to another in my Word form?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

What kind of "fields" did you insert?

If they're form fields from the Legacy Controls button, you have to turn off
Design Mode and then protect the document for forms. Either click the
Protect Document button and go through the Restrict Formatting pain/pane, or
add the Lock command to your Quick Access Toolbar.

If they're content controls (the other buttons in the Controls group),
tabbing between controls other than a Rich Text control will just work in or
out of Design Mode. If you need to use Rich Text controls, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/ContentCon...Navigation.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

JordanRunner wrote:
In Developer Mode, how can I set the properties of my fields to
support tabbing from one field to another in my Word form?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

JordanRunner wrote:
In Developer Mode, how can I set the properties of my fields to
support tabbing from one field to another in my Word form?

Tabbing through Form Fields Jayne Microsoft Word Help 4 June 28th 09 06:29 PM
How to save a Word 2007 (docm) to a macro enabled template (dotm) Keith Microsoft Word Help 3 November 28th 08 01:47 AM
Tabbing between fields vhayden Tables 1 January 11th 08 06:10 PM
Tabbing through Fields Susan Tables 1 March 10th 06 08:40 PM
Tabbing between text fields CC Page Layout 1 December 27th 04 01:12 PM