Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
evanbeek evanbeek is offline

Default Select all text in single section break.

I am looking for an easy key stroke way to select all text in a single
section break. I hope there is something similar to Ctrl "A" which selects
the entire document. I have 10 headers and need to select everything in just
one. I really would like a key stroke solutions because I am using VB to
automate some reporting. I need to make sure everything in the one section
is selected, so I can delete it and replace it with data from a different
source.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not sure I understand the question. Assuming that you are referring to
sections as paragraphs (perhaps Heading 2 paragraphs if you are using the
built-in heading styles?), note that you can easily select a heading and its
subordinate text in Outline view.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP