Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anderson Anderson is offline

Default Word 2003 - Cut and Paste or Copy and Paste is very slow

It takes sometimes 10 seconds when I press crtl+c (copy) or crtl+x (cut) in a
text inside Word 2003. Even if it is only one word it takes a lot of time
just to copy or cut or paste it.

That does not happen in Excel or Power Point only in Word.
Please can anybody help me to solve this very annoying issue?

Thank you very much indeed,

Anderson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

From reading other postings on this forum, it seems that poor AddIns can
cause this latency.
I have also found that doing a clean up of the temp files seems to help as
well.
Hope this helps
DeanH