Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ES ES is offline

Default Locking Text Fields

I am trying to lock Text Field in a document that I am modifying. The
document was not created by me. I am able to lock the text in a new document
but would like to modify the company letterhed to lock text.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Kind regards
--
Es
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a
document in Word 2000 or higher? at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...PlusHeader.htm

or, the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a Word
97 document? at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...rd97Header.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Locking fields LAC Microsoft Word Help 7 January 14th 09 02:39 PM
Locking Fields SueG Microsoft Word Help 1 September 1st 08 02:43 PM
Locking checkbox and text fields after it's filled in Victoria Microsoft Word Help 1 February 20th 08 12:48 PM
Locking Fields Khartoum Microsoft Word Help 2 February 13th 08 01:32 PM
Locking form fields jande30 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 07 03:09 PM