tlynnec tlynnec is offline
Junior Member

Default forms - text control limited to 1 character?

Hi,

I've run into an odd issue. When ever I use a rich-text or plain-text control in my form (word 2007) and set it to "remove content control when contents are edited" the user who fills in the protected form is bizarrely limited to just 1 character. Has anyone else run into this problem?