Stella

Default Non-splitting of words during word wrap

I've forgotten the key strokes involved to keep groups of words etc together
and not split during word wrap, e.g. dates, company names. I am using Word
2003.

Daiya Mitchell

Normally you would just type control-shift-space instead of a regular space,
as you type along.

After the fact, just highlight the space and then control-shift-space will
replace the selection (just as you might highlight freind and then type
friend to replace it).

If you click ¶ on the formatting toolbar, it will show you nonprinting
characters and you will be able to see that a space and a non-breaking space
look different.