Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joseph Talbott Joseph Talbott is offline

Default Large Document TOC

I am building a TOC for a large document which spans 4 volumes. I would like
one TOC that covers the entire 4 volume set and a separate TOC for each
volume. I have created a single master TOC using RD fields and that works
well. I would like to know if there is a way to create a master TOC out of
the 4 single volume TOC's in a way that will allow me to insert text between
the TOC's in the master listing?
I couldn't get the bookmarks to work with the RD fields (Bookmark not found
message) and the master TOC seems to want to read all of the RD fields and
build one big TOC no matter how I set it up.