Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGreg7 JGreg7 is offline

Default Haeder & Footer do not appear in print view

For no apparent reason, in Word 2003 the startup view and new documents now
appear without the header and footer showing. I first tried the setting
Select Tools Options View tab Check "White space between pages", but it
was already checked.

I have tried removing and adding back in templates, add-ins, with and
without this setting checked all to no effect.

This is very puzzling and a real nuisance that every time I startup or use a
new document I have to view headers/footers then use the mouse to close the
view.

Any ideas how to fix the white space setting?

--
Thank you,
John Gregory