Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
XX XX is offline

Default langauage setting

I only want my computer to detect the English US langauage when using ,
however, I correspond with coworkers which use WORD in both Itlaian and
German. I have ensured that my WORD and Ooutlook are both se to the English
US langauage but it will not spell check or use the Thesaurus for English. It
will only detect for Ilatain. This is why difficult to work with because it
will not spell check for English. Please help!

langauage setting XX Microsoft Word Help 2 February 8th 10 03:23 PM
Need help setting up mlw11 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 15th 09 11:10 PM
Registry Policy Setting - Problem Changing Setting JenniferS30 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 08 08:20 PM
SETTING UP TAB'S my007b8379 New Users 3 July 21st 07 05:23 PM
Setting Travis Microsoft Word Help 1 June 30th 05 03:03 AM