Kim

Default odd (or even) number lists

Trying to create a number list with just even (or odd) numbers. Help is no
help, knowledgebase search comes up empty (so far). Any ideas? Thanks.
Stefan Blom

You can nest a formula field and a SEQ field to accomplish what
you want.

Use the following field construct to create even-numbered lists:

{ = { SEQ test }*2 }

And use the following field to create odd-numbered lists:

{ = { SEQ tryout }*2 - 1 }

Use CTRL+F9 to insert each pair of braces. Press F9 to update
display of fields.

Once you have inserted a field, you can use copy and paste to
create more instances.

--
Stefan Blom

"Kim" wrote in message
Trying to create a number list with just even (or odd) numbers.

Help is no
help, knowledgebase search comes up empty (so far). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Kim

Stefan,

Thank you for the help. I can see why "help" would be difficult. I'll give
it a whirl

Thanks again.
Kim

"Kim" wrote in message
Trying to create a number list with just even (or odd) numbers.

Help is no
help, knowledgebase search comes up empty (so far). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

Please ask again if you encounter difficulties.

--
Stefan Blom

"Kim" wrote in message
Trying to create a number list with just even (or odd) numbers.

Help is no
help, knowledgebase search comes up empty (so far). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tab wont increase indent on bullets or number lists. How can i Dustin119 Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 07:31 AM
How do I get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 01:17 PM
How do i get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 0 March 16th 05 01:18 PM
Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 07:58 AM
When insert page number is clicked, the number inserted at page 1. inbetween Page Layout 1 February 19th 05 07:07 AM