Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elizabeth A. Bañuelos Elizabeth A. Bañuelos is offline

Default Outline Numbering Blip - 2003

I'm struggling with what should be straightforward, albeit ugly, legal
outline numbering.

I have ensured that Restart After is set for all levels, and the order for
the Previous Level is correct, but it's still not doing what it should.

I'm getting:

IV
IV.1
IV.1.1
IV.1.2
IV.1.2.2
IV.1.2.2.1
IV.1.2.2.2

I would like to get:

IV
IV.1
IV.1.1
IV.1.2
IV.1.2.1
IV.1.2.1.1
IV.1.2.1.2

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? I've been using
this for 500 years and apparently my brain has shut down today.

--
Elizabeth A. Bañuelos
MS Office Master XP ed.