Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wendy Elizabeth Wendy Elizabeth is offline

Default word working with other tools

I would like to export about 10 sub or linked sql server reporting service
2008 reports to word and create a table of contents. From looking on the web
site looks like my best option is to do this in word.

If not, how would you accomplish this task using Word? What I use the
document map feature to connect to word? If not what feature would I use?