Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaz Jaz is offline

Default Paste a Table on Top of a Graphic

How do I paste a table on top of a graphic? Whenever I try creating a table
on top of the graphic the graphic moves all over the place. I have the
wrapping for the graphic set to "behind text." Is there any way I can bring
the table to the front of the graphic. I am using Word 2003.

Thanks