Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xander Xander is offline

Default Table of Contents for each section

I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document.
They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e
perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have
no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their
respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every
chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other
methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields
and changed their levels appropriately. I have not messed with "Heading" in
the text formatting box. Any ideas how to do this?