Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
efredian efredian is offline

Default Show Paste Options Button Not Working

When I paste an Excel chart into a word document I expect to see the Show
Paste Options Button, but it does not appear. I have set 'Show Paste Options
Button' in the Word Options, but it still is not appearing. Instead, Word
automatically pastes the chart as a bitmap after adjusting the format (places
x axis labels on a diagonal, for example.) I cannot then edit the chart.

This is occuring on my laptop running Word 2007, 64bit Windows 7. On my
desktop, running Word 2007, 32bit Windows 7, the Show Paste Options Button
appears and allows me to select which format, Excel object, image, etc., I
want.

Anybocy else experiencing this or have any suggestions?

Thanks,