Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
G.A.Warren G.A.Warren is offline

Default Removing Footnote Spacing

After removing a footnote in Word 2000 the space remains on the page (along
with seperator line if I chose it). In the "normal" view when I click on
"footnotes" I tried to "delete" the spacing to eliminate the space but
received a dialog box stating it was "not a valid action for footnotes." How
do I eliminate the space. The Reference mark in the document is deleted but
when clicking on the empty line in "footnotes" the document jumps to where
the reference mark originally was. Any solutions?
--
G.A.Warren