Steve Krneta

Default MS Office Pro. Open Word, Cusor is at the top of page, settings w.

My cursor is at the top of the page when opening a new page of word, any
settings i set will not stay. I'm an administrator in MS Office, but can't
work out why this is happening all the time?
If is set the page at 1.5 top, left, right & bottom the cursor still stays
right at the top and i have to tab down to get it into position.
Any replys would be helpful.
Reagrds, Steve