Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Piyush Govil Piyush Govil is offline

Default How to Embed another document into Master Document!

Hi,

I would like to know the way to embed a another document may be .pdf file
into Word doc, which can be opened on click when word file is open at
different place or PC.

Now I am facing problem, when I convert my doc file into .pdf the embedded
file shows as Icon and not a clickable embed file.

Please let me know, how to achieve. Please let me know, this is urgent.

Thanks in advance