Jummat66@@yahoo.com.sg

Default unlockmsword

i'm trying to open into my ms word, but "this modification is not allowed
because the document is locked" keep appearing, and i can't get to use ms
word. Pls. advice.
Thanks
TF

Almost certainly you have either not activated your product or it is a
60-day trial version that came free with your computer. Either way, if you
click on Help, Activate Product, you will quickly find out which.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

" m
wrote in message ...
: i'm trying to open into my ms word, but "this modification is not allowed
: because the document is locked" keep appearing, and i can't get to use ms
: word. Pls. advice.
: Thanks

Charles Kenyon

Help Activate Product...

If an expired trial version, you'll have to buy a license.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

" m
wrote in message ...
i'm trying to open into my ms word, but "this modification is not allowed
because the document is locked" keep appearing, and i can't get to use ms
word. Pls. advice.
Thanks

NoNoBadDog!

The version of word that shipped with your computer is a 60 day trial
version. It has now expired. You will have to buy Microsoft Office to
continue using it.

Bobby