antglykas antglykas is offline
Junior Member

Default Time calculation in table

Hi

I'd like to have a table with time data. Only time not dates. I have the time an event begins and then i write the duration of this event and in another cell i want to be automatically (or with a use of macro button) to be calculated the time and be copied the result in another cell in the next row.

Help with Time Calculation Jane Tables 4 January 23rd 08 02:47 AM
Calculation in a table tphillips Microsoft Word Help 0 December 21st 07 12:07 AM
Built-in time interval calculation in a Word file? Puzzled57 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 10th 07 09:39 PM
Table calculation problem bob engler Tables 1 December 18th 05 09:10 AM
Calculation in table Ray Tables 3 July 22nd 05 07:12 PM