km

Default I can't open hyperlinks in my emails

when I try to open a hyperlink in my outlook express email, I get a message
that says that "the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in
effect on this computer. Please comtact your system administrator". This is a
home computer and I am the adminstrator! I don't know what to do about this
problem because every time I want to open a hyperlink, I have to cut and
paste it in the address bar.
Any suggestion?
Thanks.

You might ask this in an Outlook Express newsgroup. This one is for Word.

"km" wrote in message
when I try to open a hyperlink in my outlook express email, I get a

message
that says that "the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in
effect on this computer. Please comtact your system administrator". This

is a
home computer and I am the adminstrator! I don't know what to do about

this
problem because every time I want to open a hyperlink, I have to cut and
paste it in the address bar.
Any suggestion?
Thanks.

my hyperlinks don't work in Word 2003 when i open the file again Blin Microsoft Word Help 5 September 14th 05 04:57 PM
Hyperlinks Amanda Microsoft Word Help 1 April 4th 05 03:42 PM
everytime i open a word doument it changs my dates and emails is says m rode via OfficeKB.com New Users 1 March 16th 05 10:22 PM
Text Recovery and Open & Repair in WD 2003? UserRAW1975 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 03:00 AM
Converting hyperlinks in .doc to working links in .htm... Petter Hære Microsoft Word Help 3 December 16th 04 04:05 AM