winnie_als winnie_als is offline
Junior Member

Default Two different page numbers on the same page

I have a long document, and I need to put Bates numbers at the bottom of every page. Here is an example of what I need:

Page 1:
BEN-0000209-0001

Page 2:
BEN-0000210-0002

So I need the 209 to increase by 1 increment on every page, and I need the 0001 to increase by 1 on every page as well. However, the 209 and the 0001 are on the same page. Is there a way I can do this?