Fonts bigger than 78

Default I want to type some big letters ( about 4/ letter size page). Any.

I try to create a banner and can't make the fonts bigger than 78.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Jack

Type in a bigger size, like "200," into the font size window and hit enter.

Jack

"Fonts bigger than 78" Fonts bigger than
wrote in message ...
I try to create a banner and can't make the fonts bigger than 78.
Thank you for your suggestions.

CyberTaz

No Problem as long as your printer can handle the necessary paper size, etc.

You are not limited to the sizes in the list. If what you need is not there,
select the text as usual, then click the number (don't open the list), type
in any value you want, including decimals.

For reference, Font Size pertains to height of a line of text, and there are
72 points to an inch. Width (characters per line) may vary greatly based on
the design of characters in the font. Also, OpenType & TrueTypefonts will
work best.

Good Luck |:)