polar

Default Where can I download a version of Word for Windows ME, 100 mHz?

My computer doesn't have the speed to upgrade to XP from ME. I'd like to get
a version of MS Word, but everything available seems to be for XP and 233 &
up.
Where can I find a version for my old, but reliable computer?
Jezebel

You can't. Part of the deal between MS and the hardware manufacturers is
high-speed planned obsolescence of both hardware and software. Stop whinging
and buy a new system, like an obedient little consumer.

&
up.
Where can I find a version for my old, but reliable computer?

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Try eBay.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

"polar" wrote in message
My computer doesn't have the speed to upgrade to XP from ME. I'd like to
get
a version of MS Word, but everything available seems to be for XP and 233
&
up.
Where can I find a version for my old, but reliable computer?

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

(Oops! Sorry Jez...meant to toss this against the original post. Duh!)

Dian ~