Artista

Default How do you build a directory (bookfold) with two columns on each .

How do I build a bookfold directory with two columns on each page, reading
left to right? Example: 1st name: Adams, and 2nd name (to the right):
Alexander. I am using a MS template for a directory and getting info from
Excel. I have MS Office (updated) and XP. I'm not opposed to using a
different template.

After choosing "Book fold" in Page Setup, you should still be able to select
two columns. If you're mail merging, use a "Catalog" or "Directory" merge,
and don't try to put anything on the page except the merge fields. You'll
need to add titles, column headings, etc., after merging (except for
anything that can be put in the header or footer).