CYN APA

Default I need roman numerals in beginning section, center bottom, for bo.

Help...in preparing dissertations with 2 sections. How do I paginate the TOC
area using roman numerals and place at bottom center then start next section
using top right arabic numbers.

I keep getting both numbering on all pages. Urgent
Daiya Mitchell

You *don't* use the Insert | Page Numbers dialog.

See here for mo

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

APA Cyn

I appreciate the web site and for a moment I thought I had it but the page
numbers showed up on both sections of the document.
I need roman numerals, centered, bottom for the TOC and
top right aligned, arabic for the body.
I thought the section break would do it for me...but no luck. I really tried.
I know it can be done but I must be missing some little step. Yes, I did
follow steps 1 and 2. Any other suggestions?