anfrage

Default time format in comments on changes

I need Word to display the time of the changes in 24 h instead of 12 h
format. My system already uses HH format but somehow Word doesn't when it
comes to tracked changes. Thanx for any suggestions!

Shauna Kelly

Hi

I seem to remember that this has something to do with language options.

Follow the instructions at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm to get all your
languages lined up and see if that makes a difference.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"anfrage" wrote in message
I need Word to display the time of the changes in 24 h instead of 12 h
format. My system already uses HH format but somehow Word doesn't when it
comes to tracked changes. Thanx for any suggestions!

anfrage

Unfortunately this doesn't help.
The language used in the system is German already. I don't know what else to
do.
I also work with English texts and can therefore not remove "English" from
the enabled languages for WN Office. However, the language used by word for
the spell check etc. does not seem to correlate with the time display, as
also in German texts the time of the changes is displayed in the 12h format.
Any ideas?
Thanx again for any support!