Susan

Default TASKPANE OR FOLDERTASK?

How do I remove the task pane, i think this is what it is called from from my
desktop. I'm not even sure how I got it on there. I'm on a laptop and it
takes up to much of my screen. Thanks,
--
Susan
CyberTaz

Hi Susan-

Go to ViewTask Pane or use Ctrl+F1 or click the X at the right end of its
Title Bar. Be aware that it will sometimes reappear depending on which
commands you excute. AFAIK it cannot be permanently disabled.

HTH |:)

"Susan" wrote:

How do I remove the task pane, i think this is what it is called from from my
desktop. I'm not even sure how I got it on there. I'm on a laptop and it
takes up to much of my screen. Thanks,
--
Susan

Graham Mayor

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...owTaskPane.htm

Susan wrote:
How do I remove the task pane, i think this is what it is called from
from my desktop. I'm not even sure how I got it on there. I'm on a
laptop and it takes up to much of my screen. Thanks,

Susan

Thank you,,I went to site and in stalled so would have for word. But my
problem is this is located on my actual desktop. There is no X to close it
and unless you are using it to opeb folders, you cant click on it for
anything else
--
Susan