Rachel

Default Mail as attachment goes to wrong e-mail inbox and will not send.

Hi there,

I am using an IMAP account in MS Outlook, so I have a section (tree) that
says Personal Folders and then another section that says the name of my IMAP
account server. I'm not sure how to link Word to my IMAP account. When I
click on mail as attachment, it keeps saying "This message has not been sent"
even when I try to click on send. Then, I later found the messages sitting
in the inbox in my "Favorites" folder (which I have not touched since I
installed Outlook). How can I fix this?

Thank you very much!

Rachel

Hi Graham,

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am in Word trying to use the "Mail to
recipient as attachment" function. But nothing happens. I am unsure which
program is causing this. My Outlook works fine on its own.

Rachel