Russ

Default Hyperlink Toggle to Insert/Remove Detailed Text

In Microsoft Word "Help" you have defined words that are hyperlinks, when
clicked the definition of the word (in green font) is inserted into the
document. Another click on the hyperlink removes the definition. Similarly,
you have hyperlinks which, when clicked, will add in detailed text (in Blue),
such as an explaination about how to do a task. When clicked again, the
detailed text is removed.

I want to be able to do this in Microsoft Word, please add this feature (or
if this is possible, tell me how it can be done).

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Greg Maxey

Russ,

See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Russ wrote:
In Microsoft Word "Help" you have defined words that are hyperlinks,
when
clicked the definition of the word (in green font) is inserted into
the
document. Another click on the hyperlink removes the definition.
Similarly,
you have hyperlinks which, when clicked, will add in detailed text
(in Blue),
such as an explaination about how to do a task. When clicked again,
the
detailed text is removed.

I want to be able to do this in Microsoft Word, please add this
feature (or
if this is possible, tell me how it can be done).

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

wildcard find spanning the text of hyperlink Makhtar Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 07:28 PM
how can I construct a hyperlink from concatenating text and merge. Dr Stephen K Tagg Mailmerge 3 March 16th 05 11:55 PM
Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Hyperlink Text Format Two Mariann Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 10:36 PM