pcrazor

Default How do I setup multiple choice with click to review answers?

In Word 2000 I have setup my test questions in the correct format. But would
like to be able to know if my answers are correct by clicking on each
multiple choice to see if it is wrong or correct.

Can this be done?
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You might want to check out this TechTrax article...

Creating Test Forms in Word

Although it doesn't show how to do exactly what you want, it shows how
to do the calculation with a command button. You can take that same
process and add one to each Q that...when clicked...would decipher
your current Q selection and display a msgbox re whether the answer
you selected is correct.

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 3 May 2005 07:15:03 -0700, "pcrazor"
wrote:

In Word 2000 I have setup my test questions in the correct format. But would
like to be able to know if my answers are correct by clicking on each
multiple choice to see if it is wrong or correct.

Can this be done?

Daiya Mitchell

This page might be useful as well:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm